I may not be a huge fan of Halloween but the one thing I enjoy about this holiday is it gives every lady the opportunity to go overboard on their makeup without too many stares and questions. It’s socially acceptable to layer on the makeup with the rainbow palette you have saved just for these occasions. Sky’s the limit when it comes to creating and I for one love that. My favorite look out of all the creations is the Witchy Woman. Goth, deep colors creating a witch like look is the perfect and easiest go to for Halloween inspired makeup. You don’t need professional MUA status or have memorized Michelle Phan’s YouTube video collection to create this witchy look.
Chances are you have a few of these products already in your collection to create this easy look, if not all of them. You will just need a dark lip, black eye shadows, false lashes and brow color. Pretty simple, right? Let’s get started!
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Empire - fill in your entire eyelid with this shadow pencil to create a base. If you really want to go to the extreme, smudge on the bottom lash line for a full goth look
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow in M100 Matte Black - next fill in your lid with this matte black shade – basically just covering and layering over where you used the NARS pencil. BLEND well into the crease so it creates a smooth transition from crease to brown bone. Take this color up as high as you feel comfortable
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in Granite - if there is one time you go extreme on the brows, this is your chance. Do something different and create a pointed arch or a fuller brow. Go wild!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Waterproof Lip Liner in 12C Matte Dark Plum - line the lips and then fill in with this waterproof lip liner. This will create ever lasting staying power as your party the night away
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in Violet Incognito - finish off your lips with full application of this dark violet lip color to really add the oomph to your look
- Urban Decay ‘Urban Lash’ in Come Hither - last but not least, false lashes! Falsies are my favorite product to help add drama to the face. And for Halloween, you definitely need them!